Xlear Inc. centers on proactive health—staying healthy through transformational hygiene.
Xlear xylitol-based products support that goal.
Research is not considered conclusive. Always consult your healthcare provider with any questions. Statements with regards to Xlear products are the opinions of the individuals making them and are not necessarily the same as those of Xlear Inc. For Full Disclaimers, please click here.
Podcasts and Radio
Listen to an interview with host Aaron Rand and guest Nathan Jones.
- We’ve all heard about washing our hands as much as possible, but if (the virus) enters our body through our nose most of the time, why aren’t we focusing more on this aspect of hygiene to help slow the spread?
- With respect to your product, what is the benefit here and has it been proven?
- Now when you say (your product) “blocks adhesion” – the virus enters through your nose, then propagates through your body?
- How have we not heard more about this (approach)?
- If you use this, it’s not going to do any harm to you, is it?
- How often would you have to use the product for it to be effective?
- This product is available now?
Nathan Jones, founder and CEO of Xlear Inc, a Utah-based hygiene company that manufactures xylitol-based products joins Aaron Rand on iHeartRADIO on The Aaron Rand Show
Note: This podcast was recorded for Canadian audiences according to Canadian Broadcasting Standards and Practices.
Listen to an interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Nathan Jones discuss the following:
- We heard that your company, Xlear, has been conducting research with The Institute for Antiviral Research at Utah State University about current health concerns. Can you tell us more about the research?
- You have started with this research at the beginning of the pandemic. What progress have you made since then?
- Although you are an entrepreneur, you come from a medical family and your father is a medical doctor. We learned that he has recently published a book about upper respiratory issues. Its main premise is that we should wash our noses. Can you elaborate on that?
- What trends have you seen in how people approach their health during the current health crisis?
- What do you hope to see happen as we move into Fall?
News Articles and Press Releases
Business Wire MIAMI–(BUSINESS WIRE)–New in vitro studies, led by renowned authority on respiratory diseases, conclude… This conclusion is “validated by two independent sets of experiments, performed by different labs, on different viral strains…” The Virucidal studies were independently funded.
Dentistry Today The oral microbiome is considered a gateway to the body that rapidly adjusts to environmental and dietary changes to protect the host and further process the host’s nutritional needs. The host and microbiome evolve in concert, both influencing the development of the other and creating a dependency on each other for survival.
New York Post Brushing your teeth regularly and maintaining proper oral care can play a big role in the fight… — since patients with gum disease are nine times more likely to die… according to new research.
Medical Disclaimer per FTC Guidelines
While there may be information on the Xlear website relating to certain conditions, including COVID, cold, flu and similar condition, should a medical condition exist, promptly see your own physician or health provider. Xlear does not offer medical diagnosis or treatment advice. Xlear makes no claims that it can cure, treat or prevent any conditions, including any conditions referenced on its website or in print materials, including COVID, cold, flu and similar condition. The information, including any scientific or clinical research, is made available for educational purposes only. This information helps people make informed decisions about potential treatment options for the various conditions referenced in the information. Xlear therefore makes every effort to ensure that any information it shares complies with national and international standards for clinical trial information and is committed to the timely disclosure of the design and results of all interventional clinical studies for innovative treatments available or that may be made available. However, research is not considered conclusive. Always consult your healthcare provider with any questions.
If you take prescription medications for any of these conditions or other conditions, including sinus and related conditions such as congestion, you should consult with your physician before discontinuing use of such medications as Xlear is not intended to replace or supplement any prescription medications.
Statements with regards to Xlear products are the opinions of the individuals making them and are not necessarily the same as those of Xlear Inc.
Xlear Inc. Statment on FTC Guidelines
Recently Xlear has removed a number of scientific studies and posted disclaimers on our website and social media. We have done this at the insistence of the Federal Trade Commission. We believe the FTC has no authority to stop us from giving you accurate scientific information. Moreover, the FTC lacks the scientific/medical expertise to evaluate such data. However, we are trying to work with the FTC to fix this.
We believe that you have a right to accurate and actionable scientific studies and data. We believe that accurate scientific data and studies are vital in helping individuals make smart and informed health decisions for themselves and their families.