“…Oral health and general health should not be interpreted as separate entities. Oral health is a critical component of health and must be included in the provision of health care…”
- from the summary of Oral Health in America; A Report of the Surgeon General
“A False conclusion once arrived at and widely accepted is not easily dislodged; and the less it is understood, the more tenaciously it is held.”
- George Cantor (German mathematician)
"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food"
TRANSFORMATIONAL PERSONAL HYGIENE SOLUTIONS
XYLITOL NASAL SPRAY
Use daily to safely and effectively alleviate congestion, dry sinuses, and irritated nasal tissues.
XYLITOL GUM, 55 COUNT
Dare to share the clinically proven dental health benefits of Spry sugar-free xylitol gum, with our new 55-count bags!
Xlear, Inc. relies on scientific research to provide innovative, effective paths towards health that are less expensive and more accessible.
XLEAR SINUS CARE
Working with your body to relieve sinus discomfort and help you breathe better.
- Inhibits germs and contaminants from sticking to the nose and sinuses through natural xylitol.
- Reduces swelling and opens the airway through a hypertonic solution.
- Cleanses and hydrates with a simple solution any person can enjoy.
SPRY DENTAL DEFENSE
Pioneering innovative, effective oral care products to stabilize and improve oral health.
- Convenient, all-day protection through a wide range of products for everyone.
- Battles bad bacteria and supports the good with natural ingredients like xylitol.
- Enhances oral health to promote whole-body wellbeing, so you have something to smile about.
Providing a 100% pure, natural sweetener that’s safe for everyone, regardless of dietary restrictions.
- Pure xylitol has a glycemic index of just 7, making it safe for diabetics.
- Free of fillers and conveniently granulated for 1:1 substitution in recipes without sacrificing texture.
- Manufactured in a facility free of tree nuts, gluten, and other common allergens, so you know it’s safe.
HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS
Xlear, Inc. partners with dentists, hygienists, and medical professionals to bring about necessary change in healthcare. There are better ways to provide superior care. Together, we can make that happen.
- Qualify for special discounts and exclusive product bundles.
- Take courses or sign up for webinars.
- Collaborate with our education team.
After reading the extensive research done in Finland about the benefits of xylitol, Dr. Lon Jones developed a xylitol nasal spray to treat his patients with persistent upper-respiratory infections.
He successfully treated his granddaughter’s ear infections, and soon began dispensing the solution to other patients with ear, nose, and throat issues. The results were astounding. In 2000, Nathan Jones, Dr. Jones’ son, founded Xlear Inc. in order to make the nasal spray commercially available. Today, Xlear Inc. produces, markets, and distributes products from three brands: Xlear Sinus Care, Spry Dental Defense, and XyloSweet.