Xlear Inc. centers on proactive health—staying healthy through transformational hygiene.
Xlear xylitol-based products support that goal.
Podcasts and Radio
Listen to an interview with host Aaron Rand and guest Nathan Jones.
- We’ve all heard about washing our hands as much as possible, but if (the virus) enters our body through our nose most of the time, why aren’t we focusing more on this aspect of hygiene to help slow the spread?
- With respect to your product, what is the benefit here and has it been proven?
- Now when you say (your product) “blocks adhesion” – the virus enters through your nose, then propagates through your body?
- How have we not heard more about this (approach)?
- If you use this, it’s not going to do any harm to you, is it?
- How often would you have to use the product for it to be effective?
- This product is available now?
Listen to an interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Nathan Jones discuss the following:
- We heard that your company, Xlear, has been conducting research with The Institute for Antiviral Research at Utah State University about COVID-19. Can you tell us more about the research?
- You have started with this research at the beginning of the pandemic. What progress have you made since then?
- Although you are an entrepreneur, you come from a medical family and your father is a medical doctor. We learned that he has recently published a book about upper respiratory issues. It’s main premise is that we should wash our noses. Can you elaborate on that?
- What trends have you seen in how people approach their health during pandemic?
- What do you hope to see happen as we move into Fall?
Research is not considered conclusive. Always consult your healthcare provider with any questions.